Thursday 12 January 2017

Gambia


Banjul : GAMBIA.:

Thank you so much Chris.. what a great surprise it was to receive this card from Gambia...My first postcard from this country..and also one that I thought that I never would receive..great !! Thanks also mate for taking the time out to find ..and post a card for me while on your travels.. as I know how hard it can be sometimes not only to find cards ...but also a Post Office to post them..Thanks again mate..watch your mailbox..
Posted Banjul Gambia;29 November 2016 : Arrived Sydney 11 January 2017: Traveled 43 days..

4 comments:

  1. You've shared Postcard, it's really beautiful. And you have provided information about Postcard, it is very important.
    Thank you so much

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...