Thursday 4 May 2017

Vietnam


Saigon.: VIETNAM.:
What a great card..it is hard to believe that this hard working man has got so much of his bamboo baskets on this bike..anybody visiting Vietnam but cannot be amazed at what is carried by bicycle and motorbike.I took many photos when I was traveling through the north and south of  Vietnam .Another thing also is the amount of uses there is for bamboo..just so many daily items are used and manufactured from  bamboo.. I myself really love bamboo furniture and is just so practical in the tropical heat..
Thank you Trang for this lovely card I think postcards from Vietnam are the nicest cards of all.
.cam on.
Posted Saigon :17 April : Arrived 02 May. : Traveled 15 days.. Cam on Trang..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...