Thursday 6 July 2017

Malaysia


Raub,: MALAYSIA.:
  Recently my printer/scanner died and had to put into the shop for repair..it was a problem once again with the windows software...consequently I am now playing catch up scanning my backlogue of cards that I have received in its absence ..This is a fun hobby for me.. and I am collecting now various different themes of cards. I have just received another in the series "Country Icons" which I like and they show the many various Icons that you recognise after having traveled through the country..
This card shows the many in Malaysia.Thank you Cheng Mun for this card swap.
Posted Malaysia : 13 June : Arrived Sydney 30 June : Traveled 17 days...thank you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...